Hey dudsons,
Tomorrow's my birthday.....happy early birthday to me! Today was also a special day in the Chinese New Year. I woke up at approximately 8:30 in the morning, but I didn't really feel tired. I helped my mom prepare some New Year's food and cleaned the house a little bit.
At around 1:30, I went to Richmond Centre to walk around with my friends. I bought them food, since it was my birthday. I didn't really buy much; I only bought a pair of earrings and nail polish remover. I did get free lipsticks from Sephora, so that was a plus. I went to the food court and I bought butter chicken rice. It was really yummy and I could eat it all day long.
My grandparents, my aunt, and my cousin came to my house for dinner, as part of a Chinese New Year get-together thing that's supposed to be good luck. I guess it could be a birthday celebration for me too. We had shrimp, chicken, fish, fried pork, and many other good traditional dishes. At the end, we had mango mousse cake, which is my favourite kind of cake, other than chocolate ice cream cake. Overall, it was a happy and fun night.
Ugh school tomorrow! *sarcastic voice* I just can't wait to get up while it's still dark outside! I can't wait to drag myself to school and look like a complete zombie! I can't wait for everything!
My birthday cake
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment