Thursday, 5 February 2015

T2B65

February 5th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Today started off with music!  The student teacher finally started teaching us and he taught us a song called "Northern Lights" by Elliot Brood.  It's kind of like a country song, but I'm not pretty sure.  The chords were easy enough, but the strumming part was really fast, so it confused me at times.

I finally had my Book Talk today.  I think I did okay, but I didn't look at the audience much, because I was too nervous (plus, I really needed to go to the washroom at the time)  Everyone had their book talks except for one person, who had to go to a doctor's appointment.

Then it was math.  But nothing happened much there.  

Applied Skills!  My crow inquiry finally got approved....so I'll start working on that soon.

Ugh I have a science test tomorrow...bye!

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment