Sunday, 3 April 2016

T3B7

April 3rd, 2016

Hey dudsons,

Did nothing today except for a bit of chores and sitting around looking at my phone.  What a waste of a Sunday.

However, I did get to eat out with my dad and brother since my mom went by herself to the gym.  We went to this Hong Kong-styled restaurant and the food was pretty good.  I had this fish noodle soup with beef brisket and lamb slices, accompanied by a cup of Ovaltine.  My brother had the sizzling plate with steak and pork cutlet and a cream of corn soup.  He also had a hot lemon tea.  Finally, my dad had this really delicious plate of pork and chicken cutlet with rice, and also a cup of lemon honey water.  The food was really good!  I think the restaurant is called Firebird and it's in Richmond.  Just search it up if you want.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment