Thursday, 28 April 2016

T3B32

April 28th, 2016

Hey dudsons,

TOMORROW'S THE MOVEOGRAPHY FIELD TRIP!
It's going to be fun since I do like taking pictures.  I deleted a lot of pictures from phone just to make sure I have enough storage to take photos for tomorrow, hehe.  Also, I'm happy because I'm skipping PE.  It's not that I don't like soccer (the sport we are currently doing), but it's just that when we play on the grass, it makes my shoes and socks dirty and wet.  Last class, I had to wear no socks with my other pair of shoes (thank god I always have a spare pair of shoes!) and it felt quite uncomfortable.

Today there was an earthquake drill for the "big one" and it was honestly quite bad compared to the ones I did in elementary school.  In high school, everybody is talking and chatting, while in elementary school, we were not allowed to even make a peep of sound.  Also, it was very organized in my elementary school because each class was lined up orderly in a row, whereas now, people gather in clumps.  There was also bad behavior present.  There was this boy who was chasing his friends with an earthworm that he found.  It was actually disgusting because I saw the earthworm and it looked so slimy and ugh.  So yeah, just saying, earthquake drills in elementary school seem much more professional than in high school.

Anyways, apparently there's eight weeks left before summer break!! EEK!  I'm so excited, but mostly sad.  The school year seemed to past by so fast.  In about three years time I will be graduating and figuring out what I want my career path to be.  I don't want this type of stress and pressure put on me!  I'm still just a kid!  I just want to become a little kid again, with no worries, and curl up to my mommy :)  But sadly, reality is reality, so I must face the truth that I am getting older and will have more and more responsibilitites as the years past by.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment