April 9th, 2016
Hey dudsons,
Hohoho had my big mid-term test for Chinese test today. I must admit that it was pretty easy. However, I did see some people cheating. Ugh, what losers. They hid their phone underneath the table and put it in between their legs or something. It's their loss, because their parents pay so much money for them to learn and they're just lying to themselves if they happen to get a good mark on the test. It's a waste of time and money for them and they end up knowing nothing.
Next week's this Vaisakhi festival which is really close to my Chinese school, so I can go there after class and eat free food hahaha. It spans from 41st avenue to 70th avenue, as well as Main to Fraser street on either 49th or 41st avenue. So as you can see, the festival is huge. I find Indian people to be really generous. Last time I went, they were giving huge amounts of food, guaranteed you will be full. And they don't care if you're Indian or not. They give food to any one. If only there was a Chinese festival like this where they give out free food....
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment