June 13th, 2015
Hey dudsons,
So today was the last day of Chinese school. The feels man. No more homework and studying for tests, hip hip hooray! Well we got our certificates and I got basically this straight A or like Outstanding Student certificate, and so yeah, that was pretty cool. I also got another certificate for perfect attendance this term. We also got some prizes too, so I got this pretty cute notebook, but also got this desk standing pen that I may never use. I also got a dry erase marker. I guess that's pretty "cool". Luckily I have a Hello Kitty dry erase board (lol) in my bedroom. We watched this amazing Chinese movie for the remainder of the period. It tells the true and arduous journey of the late Yip Man, a famous martial arts master who stood up for his country. The movie in English is called "Ip Man". I was learning about history, but it was very interesting at the same time. Gave me the feels.
After that, I did not go home and study as we had to drive my brother to his extra-lesson. For lunch we had this sushi and miso soup combo. We also shopped for grocery and I popped into Tom Lee to buy a music book.
I saw the new outlet mall and it sure has made progress. Almost looks...done. I can't wait and see what's going to be there in I think late spring. I'm not sure, but they better hurry up or I'll RAGE..just kidding, don't be scared.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment