Saturday, 6 June 2015

T3B50

June 6th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

There was big exam for Chinese school today...but luckily it wasn't all that hard.  The teacher gave us a study sheet which had 80% of what was going to be in the test.  So if you study that, you'll probably get an A.  There was a second part to the exam too, and that part was a little bit trickier as we had to write a full of essay in 30 minutes of 250 to 300 words.  I wrote about my mom, because that was one of the three topics to choose to write about.

After Chinese school, I ate lunch, and near six o'clock in the evening, I went to the YMCA to go swimming.  One thing I hate is to dive deep into the deep end, because my ears just can't allow it.  They really hurt after I go down there, and plus, now my ear feels a little wonky.

There's this science outdoor observations thing due on the 11th, and I am going to do a drawing with some words describing what's happening.  I don't think this is the best idea, but who cares, as long as I get the job done.

Who cares?
--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment