September 29th, 2014
Hey big and small dudsons,
Today was day 1 in school, so that included science, socials, p.e., and french. I didn't do much today, now that I think of it.....just school and piano lessons. Today, the science teacher showed us around the science lab and I saw a really preserved tiny pig inside this jar. I jokingly told my friend, "Wow....they wasted the pig...they've could of waited and butcher it for food." RIP pig, RIP. Today I got my gym strip for PE. The small size was huge and made me think that my pants would drop down any minute, so I think they should make an extra-extra-small size. That would satisfy me. I recently discovered this app called Neybers that is sort of like an interior design app that uses real furniture from real artists. It's super cool and I'm addicted to it.....I think it's interfering with my homework though....
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment