Friday, 26 September 2014

T1B1

September 26th, 2014

Hey there dudsons!

Today is my 2nd official day of high school!  After recovering from the flu virus, I am back at school and confused.  "How do you unlock this lock? Why are people so tall?", were all thoughts in my head.  Today, I even managed to be late to school because I left at 8:35 in the morning, 5 minutes until school starts.  A pretty bad start to the day, but luckily the teacher wasn't that harsh about it. The rest of the day went by pretty well...until math class. I wasn't there for the first day, so when I arrived, all the seats were full and everyone was looking at me. The teacher was trying to figure out this problem since the maximum of students she can have was 30. I went up to the counselor and he fixed the problem.  It turns out that a girl who wasn't even in the class was in the class for two days. She didn't even do anything when her name wasn't on the attendance, but I guess she was just shy.  Basically, it was just a huge confusion.

Today was such a wonky day...I hope all my days through high school won't be like this!

--Cyndi Forrest      

No comments:

Post a Comment