September 28th, 2014
Greetings dudsons,
I was supposed to go swimming today...but I had to do homework. (I didn't really want to go anyways) I was supposed to eat out tonight....but my aunt cancelled it. I was supposed to go to the mall...but since we're not going out for dinner, I'm not. Wow! I realized that there a lot of supposed and buts in my life. Anyways, I had to finish this science observation thing for science, so that took a while. Afterwards though, my brother and I went to the park to go biking. It was okay, but we passed this guy who smoked marijuana and when we went to our parents, I think he thought we were talking about him, so he was staring at us and kind of followed us. Creepy! He eventually went away though, so that's good. The TV show Canada's Smartest Person aired tonight and it talks about finding Canada's smartest person, hence the name. I wonder who will win...
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment