February 24th, 2016
Hey dudsons,
Whew! It turns out that we didn't do our science quiz today. That's a relief, because I still didn't really understand about the topic that we were to study. I mean, I understand part of it, but not all of it. The quiz was supposed to be on Bohr models and Louis structures.
There's this app that's currently taking over my life. What is it? Sims Freeplay. I remember playing it a few years ago, and now I know why I stopped. It's too addicting! I constantly miss my sims, as the app doesn't work with the school wifi. And this morning I forgot to send them off to work, so I now I'm sad that I won't be able to earn more money. I don't even know why I'm so addicted to this app. I actually started playing it again after my friend started playing it. She also seemed really addicted too because she is level 22 and she has a huge house and all that. This game is kind of pointless now that I think of it, so I'm so dumb to invest my time into playing this game. But I know that I will play it again after I go home! I just can't bear to not go on this app!I think I have an attachment issue with this app.
So yeah guys, download Sims Freeplay (it's free too, hence the name!), so you can be addicted too! Let's start the Sims Freeplay revolution together!
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment