February 18th, 2016
Hey dudsons,
I'm freaking out over my English presentation! Someone help me! I don't think I'm prepared because I keep on stumbling over my words when I practice my presentation and I'm probably gonna fail, well not fail, but stumble over my words during the actual presentation and be embarrassed for life because that's the type of person I am.
Anyways.... yeah, I'm really nervous even though it's tomorrow, and I'm also nervous for my applied skills presentation that is probably tomorrow.
I'm so busy with homework, projects, and tests this week that I didn't even really celebrate my birthday which was earlier this week with my friends. I usually do, like going to the mall or to the cinema to watch a movie. It's funny because I see some of my friends posting a picture of all there homework spread out on a table and saying that it's too much to handle. I know how they feel, it's a real sad feeling.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment