January 30th, 2016
Hey dudsons,
So today I went to Chinese school, as usual. We moved to a new classroom on a new floor, although it is still in the same school. Today was the first day of the second term, and we already don't have to go to school next week as there's something like family day happening.
The week before last week, my Chinese essay was published in the school newpaper! I'm really proud of myself, as I can share with other students of the Chinese school my writing and feelings about the world.
Later on in the evening, I'm going out to dinner with my grandparents for Chinese new year. It's a week early, but next week my family has something to do. I can't wait though, because I really do enjoy spending quality time with family and relieving my stress.
I just finished a really hard sudoku in the newspaper and now I feel great haha.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment