Tuesday, 19 January 2016

T2B48

January 19th, 2016

Hey dudsons,

Today I went to the BC Sports Hall of Fame and it was so fun.  I went a long time ago with my brother and Amy; however, I remember it clearly.  It was the same as what I remembered in my mind, except with some newer exhibitions.  I played badminton and ping pong :).  There was this games room with hockey, foosball, rock climbing, a running track, as well as many other fun things. I also did this scavenger thing that was not that fun because it took a lot of time to complete, but educational.  Overall, I think that it was a great bonding experience with my peers.

In the morning I had French and my teacher finally came back after hurting her foot.  I don't remember how she got hurt, but I hope she gets better soon so we'll get back on track.

--Cyndi Forrest



No comments:

Post a Comment