May 29th, 2015
Hey dudsons,
The third floor of my school is always so hot. Even my friend said that when she went up there with me to my locker, it feels really hot compared to the second floor. My art classroom is really warm too, even with the windows open.
Anyways, today was just a normal day. Well for applied skills, I watched some oral presentations on some geniuses, such as Anne Sullivan and Haydn, the composer. I really liked some of their costumes, and it was interesting hear the many different stories of famous people. For example, I have no idea that Haydn had taught Mozart, and that Anne Sullivan was partially-blind. Yeah so I learned a lot of new things today too.
We started painting in art, and I think I enjoy it. It's messy though, and we didn't get proper painting paper, so that part sucked.
--Cyndi Forrest
No comments:
Post a Comment