Wednesday, 25 March 2015

T3B1

March 25th, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Long time no write!  I've been on vacation and therefore was not able to write my blogs...but, anyways, here I am.  I went to China, so no Facebook, no Google, no Youtube, none of that.  I don't mind though, as long as there's Crossy Road (a game on my phone) keeping me accompany during times of boredom.  My trip went fairly well.  I went to Hong Kong first for one night before heading to the mainland.  You know my mission that day was to find and hunt down this pretty famous Youtuber Bubzbeauty, but *sigh* I could not find her.  I was going to kidnap her baby too and stuff him in my luggage..haha just kidding.

So Hong Kong.  We usually eat something at the airport right away because my brother tends to get seasick and we find that giving food to him makes him feel better.  I like Asian airports because there are so many restaurants to choose from and they all have yummy food.  We went to a noodle place and I had fried pork chop cutlet with hand-pulled noodles.  It was pretty good, but I guess the main reason was that I had not eaten proper edible food in 13 hours.
After that, we always go on an airport express train to a big bus station, where we get on a bus to our hotel. I slept bad that night, courtesy of jet lag.  However, I didn't feel really tired. I like our hotel's location because there are lots of designer brand stores right on the street of the hotel and I like window shopping, heehee.  In the morning, we went to this really good buffet, but unfortunately, ha, I ate some raw chicken because I was too oblivious to notice details on my food.  Nothing really happened though, but I was worried the whole day + night.

We went on a ferry to the city where I was going.  (I'm not exploiting my city, so you people shall not stalk me :))  We arrived and as soon as I went outside, I saw 6 baby kittens (probably stray) and they were so incredibly cute.  Anyways, instead of staying at my aunt's place, we stayed at a hotel this time.  It was a really nice hotel, but it was really cheap, I believe.  RMB $200 a night, lol.  My aunt's apartment is literally next door.  Like this is a mall, restaurant, apartment and hotel complex. Pretty cool, just walking downstairs and me getting to eat good food and shopping!  Plus there's a bakery, bank, spa, and a PIZZA HUT! We had good food that night, I think.....


The Airport Restaurant.....................................................The Pork from my meal :D

The Airport.........................................The Airport Shuttle

 
The Hotel Bathroom: Dun, dun, dun.........Me, lol, with food
 
The buffet; sorry I didn't take any food pics :(
 
The China Hotel..Really Pretty


















The view from my hotel

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment