Monday, 2 March 2015

T2B78

March 2nd, 2015

Hey dudsons,

Haha, one more school week until spring break starts- I can't wait!  Anyways, today started off with PE and it was so, so tiring.  My teacher made us do a second skipping rope test for three minutes, two minutes, then one minute.  And...we had to run two laps right before that.  Ahh, it was so tiring.

After that, it was science, and we did a lab on viewing snake blood and an onion peel under a microscope.  It was pretty cool, because it gives an entirely different perspective on things that seem just plain and uninteresting.  I can see why scientists find these kind of things so interesting.

We learned about the Wicca and Scientology religions for socials today.  I don't quite like Scientology because it was so weird and abstract.  Not to offend or anything, but I still didn't under the underlying concept and why it is a religion.  I know finding your own self is important, but I don't think it necessary can be a religion.  Wicca was cooler, but kind of mysterious because there was mentioning of them being able to do spells, including loves spells, which is.....interesting.

French is always so hot in the classroom, but overall, today was a productive working day.  We're going to see our marks next class, so that will be cool.

--Cyndi Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment