Friday, 12 December 2014

T2B16

December 12th, 2014

Hi dudsons,

TGIF!
It's almost the weekend and that means no school!
I'll probably be doing nothing much that's particularly exciting, but doing nothing is better than being endorsed in tests and quizzes at school, right?  Speaking of tests, I will be having one for socials history and French on Tuesday, so I better hurry up and start studying or else dun, dun, dun, I will fail.

Today was a humdrum and monotonous day at school, so nothing much happened.  Just a normal day bustling around in the hallways, going to classes.

Today's stated with French.  The substitute from last class saved us!  We were supposed to have a test today, but luckily the substitute told us that it was next Tuesday, when it wasn't.  I didn't even study, so I freaked out when she said that the test was today, and I bet other people did too.  My French teacher thought about it for a little, and in he end, she stuck it the substitute's plan and it will be on Tuesday.  Yay!

I find it so frustrating and annoying that I have to brush my teeth every lunch after I eat.  I mean I have to schedule my eating time, so that I have time to brush my teeth.  Luckily, only a few people stared at me funny, but it's still a funny feeling.  And I felt like saying, " Elvis has left the building, people.  Move on with your lives."  But still, I don't really care about the people, but the sink situation.  With your hands full, it's hard to keep the tap on to get water.  The taps are seriously horrible; they're the kinds that all schools have that require you to keep on pushing.  I see schools adding on unnecessary things, but why won't they invest in the bathrooms?  Let alone the sinks, even the toilets are horrible.

My PE teacher made an exciting announcement that there will be a hockey charity coming to the school next Thursday.  Apparently, there might be the Sedin brothers there from the NHL's Canucks team.  I'm still contemplating on whether I should go or not.  It's after school, and takes approximately 2 hours or something like that.  Also, I don't know if my friends will want to go.  But I want to see famous people!  Plus, I want to brag to my brother, haha.

I can't wait until the holidays; it's only thirteen days away that means it's in less than 2 weeks!  I feel so ashamed that my family hasn't even put up the Christmas tree yet, but I think we will over the weekend.  It's so nice and relaxing to see it especially when you turn off all the lights and the tree is just sparkling.  But with the Christmas holiday coming up, that means that there will be more tests and projects due on specific dates!  No!  This will overthrow the already-busy student, like me.  I can't imagine those people with things day to night and how they will get to finish these types of things.

--Cyndi Forrest


No comments:

Post a Comment